Restorative dentistry is a specific study in the medical world of dental science, which diagnoses and offers integrated management of diseases related to teeth and its supporting structures. The study also deals in rehabilitation of the teeth to make it functional and at par with the aesthetic requirements of human teeth. When you face serious problems regarding the shape, size and structure of teeth, and try to prevent them from damage, you need to bank on the Dentist services. There are basically 2 types of dental restoration:
- Direct: Direct tooth restoration deals in placing of filling right into the tooth cavity after cleaning immediately. A single visit to clinic is enough for this process.
- Indirect: Indirect tooth restoration deals in customization of tooth replacements with use of crowns, onlays, and inlays. For this process more than one visit to the dental clinic is required.
What is orthodontist?
Orthodontics in dentistry is that special branch of the dental world that deals in correction of teeth as well as jaws which are positioned in a defective or improper manner. There may be a number of general dentists around you, but the orthodontists deal with the more delicate and finer aspects of teeth. There are a number of people who suffer from wrong alignment of teeth, broken teeth or crooked teeth from a young age. When you avail these services, they help you to maintain a good set of teeth in a scientific way.
There are some cases where this special branch offers the solution to teeth problems. These issues are discussed here in brief:
- Impacted teeth: Some patients suffer from a problem where the growth of teeth is uneven and the distribution of teeth in the mouth is not proper. There are clusters of teeth growing here and here, and one needs to get in touch with restorative dentistry so that they can be aligned in a right way. The process needs a lot of expertise and the professionals who tackle such issues are really seasoned campaigners.
- Hypodontia: In this case, the wrong alignment of teeth is caused when a tooth goes missing. There are a number of cases where the missing canine has allowed the premolars to take their position. After all, all these problems can be treated in the right way and you can get relief from the pain when you avail the service from the experts.
- For strong roots: There are certain cases where the roots of the teeth need to be protected. The patient may not have the crown of the teeth, but the good condition of the root can be restored if the other teeth are aligned in the perfect way using this process.
When you bank on the experts, they deliver the ideal services to ensure fast recovery. You need to search for the reputed experts in the dental industry and take prior appointment to meet them and discuss the difficulties which you are facing with your teeth. Consult today.